Jul 7, 2011

Bee Dee and Bubbers

Nicknames are the best. Mollie is Bee Dee as in, "look at that tiny little bee dee baby!" and Tommy is Bubbers as in, "He's got the strong! He's so squishy! It's a good day to be a bubbers!" One day they will loathe this. I don't care. I could talk crazy baby talk all day long when I think of my little kiddles. I am pretty sure I will still want to do it when they are at least 20.

Here are some pics taken in June and July

Chillin like villians


Mollie's first soccer stint


Sleeping Beauties (sometimes we refer to them as Stinkin Beauties, too)




This kid is SO easy to smile. Once you make eye contact it's insta smile.





My favorites enjoying the swing at the cabin






Sharing a good laugh




Tommy's blessing day (July 3rd). Don't they both look so handsome?




Grandma Jackie with Bubbers. Lil cousin Zander is in the background.





Grandma Mary





Grandpa Brad. Tommy's middle name is Bradford after him.







Pretty strong kid. Already wants to sit up and getting pretty good at it, too. Is that head being held up by those cheeks? I am pretty sure they are.


5 comments:

Gygi Family said...

Yah for pictures! Looks like Tommy is growing growing! Same with Mollie! So fun! Hope you are enjoying EVERY minute!

Mark and Bethany said...

These are so cute!! Your baby talk is kind of catchy. I think I already told you that I started calling Lucy bee dee without even realizing it. :) Tommy is getting so big--I can't believe he is sitting up and I just want to kiss those cheeks! He looks just like your baby picture that is hanging up in mom's room in that one of him at dad at the blessing.

Katie Jane said...

I love all those pictures! I was thinkin the same stuff as Beth and even thought of you in that pic and how Tommy looks like dad in that pic of him and dad. Such a great day. Thanks for letting us share in it!

Emilee Wilson said...

I just love making Tommy smile! How cute. I love the picture of Cory and Tommy to

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

I love the nicknames! Too cute! And my how they keep growing! So great to catch up on your adorable family!