Nov 25, 2008
Nov 23, 2008
My neighbor introduced me to the greatest thing since sliced bread this month. Better than sliced bread because not only do you get the bread, you get fruits and vegetables and meats and rice and nuts and apple cider too.
I'm talking about The Community Food Co-Op of Utah. The Co-Op is basically just a food "network" that provides healthy, fresh, locally grown food one Saturday a month. They publish the foods that will be available each month, you place your order, give them your credit card number, and then a few weeks later you go pick up your food. It's like a simplified Farmers Market. It's so fun and easy!
This is what I got on Saturday for $40 and some cents:
In case you can't tell (I never professed to be a food artist) it's apple cider, almonds, cashews, pistachios, trail mix, red potatotes, broccoli, lettuce, a loaf of bread, bananas, tomatoes, oranges, kiwis, brown rice, avocados, spare ribs, swiss steak, chicken legs and ground hamburger. I love food and I love a bargain. It's a marriage made in heaven!
You can go to www. foodco-op.org to get more details. The more people who place orders, the cheaper the prices will be!
Nov 14, 2008
Nov 12, 2008
8 TV shows I watch
1. LOST 2. The News 3. The Office 4. Cinderella 5. Winnie the Pooh 6. That is it. Seriously. Not cause I don’t want to, but because there is NO TIME!
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Spagetti Factory 2. Z Pizzeria 3. Crazy bread from Little Ceasars 4. Cowboy Grub 5. The Gliretind at Stein Eriksen Lodge 6. Brookside Broiler 7. Hires Big H 8. The Lion House
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. I made Shepherd’s pie 2. I named my shepherd’s pie “Mr. Potato Head” so Mollie would eat it 3. Made a castle with blocks for Mollie 4. Went to Costco with my mom and Mollie 5. Ironed Cory’s shirts 6. Cleaned/dumped out Mollie’s potty more than I want to remember 7. Worked for a couple of hours 8. Went to bed early!
8 Things I’m looking forward to
1. Being pregnant 2. Bethany’s visit in December 3. Cory’s graduation 4. A Christmas bonus 5. Finding out what my real hair color is once it grows out a bit 6. The day AFTER I give my next Relief Society lesson 7. Book club 8. Reading Jenny’s UPDATED blog, and never looking at that rainbow again
8 Things on my Wish List
1. More kids 2. Tuition reimbursement 3. A new pair of running shoes 4. A new furnace and air conditioner 5. A new camera 6. Lose many pounds 7. More time with Cory 8. Less work, more pay
8 Things I Love
1. Haircuts 2. Seven layer dip 3. My sisters 4. Ok, ALL my family! 5. Mollie’s smell 6. Pedicures 7. Singing along to musicals 8. Jelly Bellys
8 things I hate
1. Cats 2. Bad moods 3. Not enough sleep 4. An unmade bed 5. Bare feet 6. Overcooked eggs 7. Republicans AND democrats 8. Fake boobs
People I’m Tagging: Katie, Jenny, Megan, Ang, Bethany