Jul 25, 2008
Jul 22, 2008
Jul 17, 2008
I guess I've been "tagged" by a fellow blogger. Took me a while to figure out what that meant. When I go shopping with Mollie she pulls things off the racks, looks at each tag and says, "This is tute. It's nine dollars!" Oh how I wish everything was really nine dollars. So here goes. Hope you get your nine dollars worth.
1. Four places I go over and over:
- The kitchen to open the fridge and see if anyone has miraculous created a gourmet meal for me to heat up and serve
- To the candy jar at work
- To the washer and dryer to switch out a load. My laundry seems to reproduce itself, does yours?
- To put new dishtowels on the handle of the stove. Cory likes 'em off. I like 'em on. Love is a battlefield.
2. Four people that email me the most
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Sparkpeople. I need some real friends
3. Four of my favorite foods
- Seven layer dip
- Jelly Bellies
- Dove chocolates
- Nielsen's Frozen Custard
4. Four places I'd rather be right now
- In bed
- Outside under the stars
- In the movie, "Notting Hill" playing Julia Robert's character
- In the book, "Gone With the Wind" as Scarlett O'Hara
5. Four movies I would watch over and over again
- The Jerk
- Bridget Jone's Diary
6. Four people I am tagging
- Oh, let's not pick favorites. If you want to be tagged....you're IT!
Jul 12, 2008
How to make a Great Fourth of July (recipe by Mollie Jane Mulcock):